Industry News – December 2021
Here are some recent notices and news stories from the pharmaceutical and retail industries.
- Administering COVID-19 Vaccines in Children 5 to 11 Gives Pharmacists, Technicians Opportunity to Prove Value as Immunizers
- The Impact of Community Pharmacists on Social Determinants of Health
- New York Gov. Hochul Expands Immunizations Pharmacists can Administer
- New York, California Enact Legislation Expanding Vaccine Authority for Pharmacists
- COVID-19: Positive Interim Results for Moderna’s KidCOVE Study in Children Ages 6 to 11
Drug Store News